Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Exciting Announcement and New Project with Riley Blake Designs

I have an exciting announcement and my newest project to share today!

I was invited to be one of the design team members for Riley Blake Designs! They have a wonderful selection of fabrics and much more. If you go to their website you could spend hours. I feel so honored to work with them!

Today will by my first time to share my tutorial on their blog. After going back and forth (they have such great selections I had a hard time picking one), I finally decided to use Mod Studio designed by Holli Zollinger. I came up with this faux button down tunic for this spring and am very happy about how it came out.

Please head over to Riley Blake Design to see the complete tutorial (and little "LOVE notes" won't hurt too... I am just saying... ;) ) enjoy!

1 comment :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin