Thursday, July 26, 2012

Link Party No.81!

I am so sorry everyone; it totally slipped my mind that I was supposed to have a link party yesterday! I am going to blame that on the busyness of summer... but I have been having fun with my friends and family, that is a good thing right? So please forgive me? :)

I posted a tutorial for Narwhal Pillow that I did for Sarah yesterday; also I did one more pillow for her (the tutorial for that is coming up in August). I have been playing with the leftover fabric from those projects and I am almost ready to share the pictures for those... but today I got none, nada, I mean NO pictures to share.

So, I am counting on you guys to share your awesome creations here at my link party.
Please link up, visit each other and enjoy the party!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





4 comments :

  1. wow! link party number #81 already ! :) thanks for hosting and for having me! :)

    xx, zhing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are enjoying your Summer!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could link to your fun party! Not sewing project per say but helping organize your area to make sewing easier!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin