Monday, July 23, 2012

EVO Pictures

I have friends that I hold close to my heart, but since we are all busy it is SO hard to get together. We really have to set a date, mark the calender and make arrangement to make it happen. This week, I am going to meet up with several of them here and there and even thinking about it makes me smile. I think it is really important to stay in touch with friends... don't you agree?

Talk about staying touch... I have met many awesome people at EVO, and I would love to stay in touch with them. I didn't have many pictures, and some of them were blurry, but I will share some of them with you.

With Jen, and Jamielyn. Jen was one of my roommates, and I worked with Jamielyn before but met her for the first time. Such a fun girls!


I went to the sponsors' suites, and in Disney's room I met Micky!


Kiirsten, and Tara from The Dating Divas, they were such sweethearts, not to mention so gorgeous!


and, the last picture is with Laurie from Tip Junkie. It was such a treat to meet her in person.


I met a lot more amazing women, but like I said, I wasn't really good at taking lots of pictures. (If you have any, please send them my way!)

I learned a lot, and had an amazing time at EVO, but near the end I was missing my family.

Tired and ready to crash, I walked in to the house to Nerf gun bullets and toys everywhere, usually I would be yelling "clean up your toys!". As I was greeted by lots of kisses and hugs, somehow the mess didn't bother me... because I knew I was home. :)

4 comments :

  1. You look like you had a great time,but there's no place like home heh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO fun to meet you! You are so sweet! If only we had more time to chat. I love your blog! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like having a great time!!
    http://gadinas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh GIRL!!! It was so fun to finally meet you! You are just as cute in person as you are online. I am so glad we were able to get some pics together! We should be putting ours on FB in the next two weeks... you can definitely grab any of those. It's on my "to do" list. lol xoxo, Tara @ The Dating Divas

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin