Monday, July 9, 2012

Canvascorp Projects

It is less than a week till evo, since this is my first time attending, I am not really sure what to expect, but I am really looking forward to it. One thing I know though...I think I am going to have awesome roommates! Not only one or two, it will going to be 7 of us. I have actually met in person only one person from the group, but I have great feeling that it is going to be so fun to get to know them.

One of the girl Jennie from Craft O Maniac has Canvascorp as one of her sponsor, and they sent all her roommates such a fun package, check out these awesome goodies...


It's not my birthday or Christmas, but it's such a thrill to open up a package to find out what's in it. Canvascorp has such a fun products, my mind started racing right away to decide what to do with them!(with sqeel, of course). :)

Are you curious to see what I made so far?

First, I made headbands using the canvas flowers. The all turned out nicely, but my favorite is the top one. I just made fabric flower from my stash, and added a silver button. Rachel wore it several times, and it goes well with many different outfits.




Then, I moved on to the canvas bag...well, instead of decorate it to use it as a bag, I had cut off the handle...


Stamped canvas fringe...

and used canvas minis, fabric glue(by the way, I LOVE this glue!! I used this for my shoes refashion too), glimmer mist and such and made a decortive pillow!


The last picture is for those of you who are wonderfing what I did with the handle I cut off from the bag...

I made a belt. I simply added lace to the handle, big sew-on snap and canvas flower.

I am thinking to use canvas mini's to make vanner for Thanksgiving, but since I have other projcets lined up, it has to wait for a bit. I will share the pictures when I am done though. :)

My big thanks for the Canvascorp for the faburous package, I had so much fun!




9 comments :

  1. Oh! LOVE it all-especially the bag! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love how you transformed the bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee! What a fab package you've got!!
    I love, love everything you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all very creative ideas for a very 'plain' textile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so inventive! I did not see that when I saw those goodies... I really didn't see much of anything to be honest. These are beautiful! Great job! Your wardrobe must be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your projects are so adorable! Love them all, but the pillow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all the items,esp.the pillow

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pillow and belt..... Dang girl you are so talented. I love what you created with Canvas Corp. items. Well done my friend, jen

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin